PFEIFER Hybridbeam® can be used in combination with hollow-channel prefabricated floor slabs in many different combinations depending on the static calculation requirements. Below are the characteristic cross-sections of the beams for the basic variants:
- hybrid beam equal to the height of the hollow-core slab used,
- a hollow core ceiling with a structural concrete overlay and connecting stirrups built into the hybrid beam,
- continuation of the reinforcement with the concrete topping above the hollow-core slabs in the case of a beam higher than the hollow-core floor slabs supported on it,
- the beam is structurally lower than the floor slabs used and the remaining space is filled with concrete overlay to the level of the upper edge of the ceiling,
- hybrid beam, for design reasons, higher than the thickness of the hollow-core slabs used; support for hollow-core slabs, the so-called raised - on the longitudinal support of the beam.
Different types of cross-sections
Hybrid beam with hollow-core slabs of the same construction height.
Hybrid beam in a hollow-core slab ceiling of the same height as the beam. Structural concrete over the ceiling. With a concrete overlay thickness of more than 8 cm, it is possible to expose the connecting stirrups from the cross-section of the beam.
Hybrid beam with a height equal to the height of the floor slabs with concrete topping and an option for tensile reinforcement with the upper reinforcement of the floor slab (7 - bendable reinforcement, 6 - screw-in reinforcement).
Hybrid beam with built-in connecting reinforcement for concrete topping, provided that the floor slabs are higher than 8 cm from the beam's structural height.
Hybrid beam with an increased support for floor slabs (support adapted to the given height of the hollow-core slab).
1 - hybrid beam
2- hollow-core floor slab
3 - reinforcement connecting the beam and floor slabs
4 - connecting reinforcement for reinforcement of concrete topping
5 - concrete topping
6 - reinforcement screwed in at the construction site to continue it with the top reinforcement of the concrete overlay
7 - reinforcement bent on site concreted in the beam for continuing with the top reinforcement of the concrete overlay
8 - elastomer washer
9 - concrete of longitudinal raised support for hollow-core slabs
10 – top bars of the concrete topping built in at the construction site